If you want to find out what jobs are available in startups in India, then there are myriad resources to check:
- Pluggd.in ‘coffee’ forum
- Pluggd.in ecosystem section
- Hello Intern
- Sutra Jobs
- Indian Jobs board at ‘Joel On Software’
- Barcamp Mumbai Startup Jobs section
- NEN Startup Jobs section
- Startup Lunches, part of proto.in
- Startup Dunia [added to this list on Mar 17, 2009]
- Talentty [added to this list on Mar 28, 2009]
- Work For A Startup [added to this list on May 15, 2009]
- My Special Job [added to this list on May 15, 2009]
- Workasaur [added to this list on Nov 18, 2009]
- The Morpheus portfolio companies’ open positions [added to this list on May 12, 2011]
- Yourstory.in [added to this list on Dec 17, 2011]
- HasGeek Jobs [added to this list on May 15, 2012]
- DreamStarts.in [added to this list on Aug 17, 2012]
Are there other resources that should be on this list? Please let me know in the comments.
There are other questions I’m wondering as well:
- Which are the popular places followed by the startuppers who are looking to hire interns, freshers and experienced people?
- For passionate students/freshers who want to work in startups, where do they start? Should they just apply via these sites or should they first do in-person networking at OpenCoffeeClub, Startup Saturday and similar meeting grounds first?
Update: Another tip is finding which startups got funding recently.